Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Sets Are In Shops

Dear Friends,

those of you awaiting the new sets please be advised that today they should be with Hannants.
For further information please check:
http://www.hannants.co.uk/
Best regards,

Strelets

Re: New Sets Are In Shops

Thanks for keeping us updated!
Looking forward to several sets of this batch: especially the early Soviet WWII Infantry (RKKA) and the 2 Roman Auxiliaries sets. The Ancient Germans are highly welcomed as well & although I took a break from CW lately, I guess I`ll have a look at those british sets anyway.

Would love to see Strelets immerge deeper into WWI, RCW & WWII (regular & mini sets). Possible WWI Mini-Sets could be: Serbian, Turkish, Italian, Austro-Hungarian, early German or Romanian Infantry. WWII still needs some good Finnish (winter & summer), Romanian or Polish Infantry for instance. Italian, Romanian & Hungarian cavalry units fought on the eastern front during WWII - would be great to see them in 1/72 too. That brings me to your long announced WWI cavalry sets (Austro-Hungarian Honved & British Cavalry) - can you tell us if we shall see them sooner or later?
Not going to post an endless wishlist (just some suggestions here), but what do you think about more WWI, RCW & WWII?

Keep up the good work!

Best Regards

Dear PeterTheGreat,

RCW is a possibility. WWII is highly unlikely now that more and more various sets are being produced by manufacturers better equipped for this job. WWI is still a possibility although as you could see other makers have them in pipeline.

Best regards,

Strelets

RCW would be very welcome and well suited to Strelets all different pose style. There are already plenty of WWI figures on the market (not least your own Russian infantry) that can be used for RCW but a really varied set with lots of ragged looking militia types would go a long way towards breaking up the uniformity. They could be mixed in with more regular looking stuff. Some personalities Lenin, Trotsky, cheka and commissars would be great. The only other set that would be a must would be sailors. Toughts for the future.