Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: S*R Contributions

Hi David,

I'll be keeping an eye out for your work. Both early and late WWI are interesting. Just like early and late Colonial Wars, the early bright colors looked exciting, yet the later subdued Khaki colors look excellent too, even in their simplicity, I love both the same.

Cheers! GC

Re: S*R Contributions

Hah GC,is an obsession now .but I have lost teh tulip on my camera but i find next week when i paint 10 days ,no work.life is fun again.

700 Turks (you will see)now you know why i build teh tents. After theae are done its russians 2000 of them i do by ocktober. my last collection before exciting new project.

okay what you bring to table big mouth, chuckle

Hi Head for the Guns Hank,

10 days, wow, I hope you have good painting weather. Sounds like most of your troops have landed - Great!

OK, you want me to commit a project. I can't paint, so all I can do quickly will be a Southwest Frontier Fort. I'll use my left-over lower towers and living quarters from my FFL Fort Zinderneuf project with a gate, and two Fort Apaches. I just checked and I have all the parts. A simple project anyone can do. Cross your fingers for me.

Cheers!

Re: Re: Re: S*R Contributions

GC thats the way to go. We americans gotta show the euro's who i steh best modellers in 1/72.

where are all the big shots who write in teh forums but we never see as much as dust from them no figures etc .I hope is not just all talk as they always have a plenty to say but no images.

Okay hurry up dude and get 'er done dawg.

Re: S*R Contributions

can you then make such diorama like ,, The last satnd of turk´´ turkis infantry surrounded bu russians ha ha

Ah like kalafat slistra citate fort st nicolis eupatoria ,,,rouskies git beaten and kick like mangie cur