Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: From Narva to Poltava

Im guessing these are part of a command set. Presumably the Russian and Swedish command looked the same by Poltava (unpainted of course). Would be nice to know what else is included in the set.

Re: Re: From Narva to Poltava

Kick ass

They are awesome!

Hope to see many more GNW sets in the future.

Please some officers wives and servats also add maybe one or two please

Dear GNW fans
It is always difficult to make comments on photos except that these photos are much larger and clearer than those posted before - a lot better.
The top row central figure looks excellent with the periwig looking very authentic. The two figures either side look a little poorly proportioned between their upper and lower halves (heads are too large)with the left one looking odd (needs more thigh). I have done a Photoshop pic with the proportions corrected and they look superb. The figures on the bottom row look excellent especially the central one which is nicely animated.
I echo ...---... for wives and servants and more flunkies.

David

wow!

Re: wow!

I love you strelets! exelent stuff!

Cheers,

Christiaan

They remind me of the puppets from a TV series called 'Rubovian Legends' that used to frighten the life out of me when I was a kid.

http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/children/other/rubovia.htm

Oh, lovely!

Strelets back to doing what Strelets does best!

Looking good I hope they appear as a set on their own so I use lots of them without having more figures than I need of other types.

apparently because of these beautiful figures im now collecting gnw.thanks strelets.

tom