Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Calculating timed campaign dio-drama

I really like your first Contribution, Hank of your Crimean Camp. I hope that as you receive and paint up the new Turkish figures, you will send in new pictures of your updates.

I'm looking forward to your work-in-progress this year!

Happy Collecting!

Re: Re: Calculating timed campaign dio-drama

Hi GC. i have addition which i make by THIS friday and get photo.I think you will be liking it. It will show another trick to do and perhaps help a different way of transforming using some simple ideas with figures and models economically .I appreciate your encourage to all people. This will make another little picture in teh big pictures that you saw in contributuion.Again landscape as is teh background waiting to be filled with "thin red fez"...hoping.

Strelets sure make this interesting collect configuration challenge with dispersal of cw turks in big box only. Puzzled i am, but it perhaps is part of the challenge taht inspires my innovation to expand turkish troops presence.

Conversions you will see endless you will see observation balloons, gunboat steamer hemaphores bashi bazouks.

This is the new moon where the crescents consolidate enrgy and light into the hobby we share .