Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
They can fight.....

The Vikings, the Teutonic Nights, The Mongols, The Livonian Knights and I'm sure, if need be each other.

The Mongols well go well with existing sets. Really well with the Zvezda effort if you a non-painter.

For me, Strelet-s and the other players in industry world wide, will do more to stimulate spending in the economy, than Stephen Harper’s billions or Barak Obama's trillions. My best wishes to both gentlemen.

I just can't afford a new car right now, but I can always afford another box of soldiers or a good set of quick build vehicle or guns.

God bless our beloved small scale industry.

Re: They can fight.....over what

Yes ANdrew I really wish that there was a purpose built scenic maker for our hobby to mAKE SOMETHING FOR THEM TO FIGHT OVER..... We have for years "borrowed"from railway from wargaming companys .Is interesting mainline makers do not sponsor such projects on a joint front to share costs but serve perhaps several eras THAT a maker cPRODUCES.

It is a pity we cannot have more realistic looking fortresses REDOUBTS etc to display compliment our figures with.Oh for a fortified village stockade.I am stuck for thinking what builidngs scenics i need for many sets .Whether its hat zvezda or S-R etc.However all tehse makers i guess are teh garage/workshop industry.

IF I like figures and buy many in bundle but scenics are not an integral part of current 1/72 makers for some reason. Scenics limitation dictate limit figures i buy.

castle models are amusing .Rarely do we see Middle eastern style forts used for crusades. Often these started as roman then rebuilt/modified thru the eras up to Ottoman with influence. One clever thought out fort big set could represeent 3-4+ main periods ,maybe individually sold.All models linking up .Forts got bigger as population expanded and trade also.What a deal for the collector and manufacturer win,win,win situation.

At least a fort town defence guide would be big help to have with the figures.That way we get a little page on website with ty[ical buildings defenses ,a couple o fpages of print out in 1/72 building onto paper or card for balsa wood block etc and dimensions.help to start off.I do not think current websites help collectors or enhance fiugures to potential for th ecollector.We buy an unfinished product many want it to become a finished product.
okay wake up i am finish chuckle