Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
best so far ?

Dear strelets
These are among the best sculptures so far.
I thought the CW Russian Dragoons were unsurpassable. Now I need a bigger bucket to carry these figures home.
Well done and thanks for enabling me not to have to mention the Turkish Infantry again.
Tell where Hank lives so that I can send him a large box of tissues
Best regards
M

Re: best so far ?

They do look very good. Hopefully, they will be released on their own.

Should we ask that the set be rechristened "Head for the Guns"? :)

Re: Re: best so far ?

will the turks be released as a separate set - i would buy lots of turks - but not in a multiset box

Re: Re: Re: best so far ?

Same here.

Re: Re: Re: Re: best so far ?

Yes I think its easier to go back for more and more when you can have a slice of teh cake.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: best so far ?

hi to all..

at last I want to thank strelets for producing those lovely little Turks as being the only Turk in this forum.
Seljuk Cavalry was a sell out in Hannats.Please make a small set rather than big one. So we can buy lots of them.Please dont be afraid producing turkish set anymore.They will sell.
I also want to thank hank and murat for their support on turkish sets.

thanks FIRAT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: best so far ?

Well said, Firat. I'll also buy lots of them for a number of conflicts.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: best so far ?

Greetings Firat , Good to hear from you and its very exciting that teh Turkish Inafntry will be represented in teh Strelets Crimean War Range.

These look great figures and i will need 1,200 CW Turkish Infantry figures just to match my CW Russian Infantry (not including CW Cossack inf and CW Russian Grenadiers).Artillery and cavalry conversions will be possible as well so yes its an exciting time ahead.

I strongly think these figures will be a sell out also, if only they produce in singular box instead of just big box.best wishes hank

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: best so far ?

thanks for the reply hank.I just want to inform that zvezda Turkish cavalry is also out of stock on hannats. please strelets make them in small boxes.they will sell!

Re: 903 - Thin Red Line

I would certainly like to see more Turkish troops for WW1 in particular Cavalry...

Cheers