Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Granadieri museum in Rome

Hi folgore,

you may be surprised, but painting figures and building dioramas is my second hobby. The more important for me is uniformology and historical research. So having a good research and right uniforms on a diorama is very important for me too.

Maybe we should help each other with uniform-material etc?

In case you need some translations from German texts, let me know. Two month ago I translated some German texts for the Boxer-Rebellion to an English friend who wants to publish a book about it.
There are some very nice German books about our colonial wars, battle reports etc. We had our "Adowa" or "Isandlwhana" too if you like so. In the 1890ies the Wa-He-He destroyed a complete German column with nearly 300 Askaris.

I visited Rovereto and Sant Martino as well as Solferino museum last year. Where exactly is the Pinerolo cavalry museum?

Hey I've seen a lot of cellars in museums too, but never had a "corrupt" girl with me I must say Italy sounds really interesting for me. MAybe the next hobby-tour (there are two each year) is going to Italy.

If you like send me your postal address and I can send you a CD with interesting German colonial material (and Italian too if you like, but I fear you have much more than me).

cheers
uwe

And - thanks for the links!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Granadieri museum in Rome

Hello Uwe
i wrote you a message that you can find in your mail
regards
Pp