Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: whats strelets statistics do you have

well, I don't know the numbers, but I think Strelets has produced the most cavalry sets in proportion to their total production if compared with other manufacturers.

Cheers,

Christiaan

Re: Re: well let us try my abbacus

Ancient Inf 08 cav 05 art 0
dark Ages Inf 06 Cav 04 art 0
medievil inf 11 Cav 04 art 0
gnw inf 03 Cav 03 art 1
NAP inf 08 cav 11 art 0
CW inf 07 cav 12 art 1
ACW inf 01 cav 00 art 0
Wild West inf 00 cav 01 art 0
Colonial inf 03 cav 04 art 0
WW1 inf 03 cav 10 art 0

10 ranges inf 50 cav 54 art 2
stats includes sets not yet released
congratulations strlets over 100 boxes in 10 years

Re: Re: Re: well let us try my abbacus

Hnak, did I miss something: American civil war: 01 infantry??

Cheers,

Christiaan

Re: Re: Re: Re: well let us try my abbacus

Christiaan,
I think it refers to the Zouaves' set.
Ian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: well let us try my abbacus

On reflection, we're both wrong. The Zouaves were made by HaT. But there are three ACW command sets from Strelets.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Its back to math class

Too bad you guys moved a bead on the wrong bar.

Figure sets
On foot(irrespective of rank)
on horse(irrespective of rank)
artillery.

(command was not even a string)

try my abbacus ..are you honest maybe just eager only to personally criticise me, or too lazy to configure your own.Is of no consequence to me .

It is an old Westpoint lecture.Statistics can be presented multitude of ways, thats why.. i asked for YOUR staistics...so for those too lazy, i deem those responses as intellecutual deficient in mathamatical ability from lesser educated competents.

of course the main statistic/argument is teh result, and how tHAT is achieved can be differing.

But its over a hundred strelets sets and instead of praising strelets for that milestone passing, you guys seem to throw down negative notes.I pity you.

My result is almost inf/foot cav/horse 1:1 ratio and both 50:1 for artillery.there is teh main issue. You can break it down as you wish but teh ratio or percentile you find will be fairly close.

on comparative paralell statistics with other manufacturers see how teh result/answer deviates.
Quite an obvious answer ,but its just fun and analytical data nothing more. Who cares who wins dudes.

My own opinion artillery are veteran class, mathematical in approach for battleplan,mathematical for ammunition logistics.huge Support for soldier regiments etc. So why are there so few sets made?.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Its back to math class

He hank, take it easy, I just wondered, not in a thousand years any offence meant. I totally forgot the acw command set. And indeed it is great, those + 100 sets in 10 years.

Cheers,

Christiaan