Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: For David O'Brien and Head for the guns Hank

Yes David, it is so good to read all the peripheral detail.I read today Mdme.Duberleys book(online) which was teh goldmine of information in descriptive.plenty about camp life/ship life day to day problem and lucky she was able to meander amongst the positions of French, brittish Turkish Sardinian(bands more bands ...we have missing is big pity).

http://www.silverwhistle.co.uk/
(thankyou to these people for such a good source of information putting online.)

Must be so many records hidden away in old museums Mr David that would fascinate many of us.I read too Mdme Duberleys observatuion ,taht an American Transport ship bring a French Battalion to balaclava with much interest of their "newtral" invovement.
have fun

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For David O'Brien and Head for the guns Hank

thanks for the notice of the dog Jenny , sure i make this mitic dog when i will make the 8° Hussar togheter whit private O'Brien (David).
For Uwe : I want to make the last 200 about 100 meter of the charge , i think have to made 300 pieces different . ALL REGIMENT , Two italian voulunters and certelly the DOG.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For David O'Brien and Head for the guns Hank

Hi Massimo,

I am happy to hear that you are planning the last part of the charge. How much do you want to go into deep on the Russian side (if you are planning the Russians too)? Just the artillery or the cavalry behind too?

With the Strelets- and Emhar-sets I thought about such a diorama too but it would have never been a match of your work, so I think I will have to change to the heavy brigade.

Good luck with your work, I am eager to see the final result!

cheers
Uwe