Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: ww1 infantry figures

Don't forget the Hat Turkish infantry,support weapons and artillery and the ANZACs, with, hopefully, Australian Light Horse at some point. Obviously, Airfix (Hat remolds) Arabs cab be used for the Arab revolt (In fact, the Esci Muslim Warriors set even seems to include a Lawrence of Arabia). British infantry in hot climate kit would be a good addition.

Re: ww1 infantry figures

I have a lot of photos of WW1 20mm figures here:

http://www.wargaming.org.nz/

Personally I don't like the new Caesar WW1 Germans.. I feel that the helmets are too WW2 in style..

The Revell are IMO the best figures on this subject. I use plenty of Hat, and of course the Strelets WW1 Cav. Look at the cavalry pages under Special features on the web site for some photos.

Our differing tastes are of course what keep the diversity of manufacturer in the hobby, and we all benefit.

Cheers
Robin

I was under the impression that ceasar had reworked the helmets? but i could be wrong...

Cheers

im sad to say so, but afer i have seen the pictures of the caesar figures i think that the helmets just dont look realistic...

Re: Re: ww1 infantry figures

The Caesar helmets are a ****
sight better than the old Revell kit!

(the figures themselves are good but
maybe one could switch the Caesar heads
off and put them on the Revell's?)

Slappy!