Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: which is the best 1/72 stretcher party

Hi Garrison, Spot on. Its teh classical artistic formula with many little pictures making up the big picture composition.Every major war painting/sculpyure has theses factors.Added impact.casualties add drama and depth to the figure set.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: which is the best 1/72 stretcher party

Hi Guns!

S*R has certainly made it's place in 1/72 Soft Plastic history. And I do love the Roman Mini sets, however, some of the poses could be combined with others Mini sets, such as ...

Romans Before Battle + Romans After Battle + Romans on the March + Romans on Guard at the Mile Fort Walls ...

This could free them up to do other themes. I like the Mini Themes so far, but I see some "over-kill" in similar poses ...

... And would like to see them move on more quickly to other Eras.

I must admit, in criticism, I was dumbfounded to see the latest set of Napoleonic French Marching. Oh, man, how many of these can one generation afford?

I suppose I'm wrong, but I have been saving my Salary for more of S*R's super original sets that ... "Fill the gaps other companies have left behind." For example, I'm looking forward to buying the upcoming French Cavalry - a favorite of mine. And of course the Turk Infantry, but I've O'D'ed on Highlanders already.

Just my feeling. No big deal. Don't pound me, dude! I'll always be a big fan here. I support S*R and only hope something I say will make a difference.

Cheers, Mates All - Have a Super Weekend!

Re: which is the best 1/72 stretcher party

The best stretcher party is always one with an empty stretcher.

A party is six with two taking a break, then pulling from the front then pushing from behind (the most arduous), each time positions are changed you also change sides to rest the other hand.

On exercise a full jerry-can or two sandbags are used as a casualty, also the origin of the log-race is to be found in stretcher-bearing.

Re: Re: which is the best 1/72 stretcher party

If some needed stretcher they have to wait until battlE over , it is no time for emotional peopel.
corpsman only patch up, he focus on lesser injured to get back into fight quickest. walking wounded can still be utilsed for help with ammo.