Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: And good news for Hank!

Very good news from Strelets!
French infantry on the march, is that French infantry marching on the field of battle or marching to the field of battle? Anyway, I could use both!
I sincerely hope this will be the start of a series of mini-series, covering sets of "at ease", "advancing", "storming", "in the fireline" infantry + of course the, so far neglected, casualties. And furthermore, this should not be confined to the French only. Prussians, Austrians and Russians should at least be represented.
Finally a manufacturer who doesn't go for the "eight-poses-cover-everything" approach!

Hopefully French Infantry sleeping, eating and taking a s*** is next . . .

in order to fund crimean Turks & CW British/French arty.

Come on guys, I like Strelets recent Napy sets, but this is a bit much.

Re: Re: Okay I would certainly like Firing Line and Advancing sets!

Bernard,
The thought of a 'firing line' and 'advancing' sets might push me into Napoleonics.

A firing line with 12 poses shooting, tearing cartridges, ramming home, etc with a look of desperation on their faces!
Of course for Russians and French

Advancing sets also

BTW the HAT set is the only 1808-1812 French line so Strelets will be a welcome addition for Napoleonic collectors

Firing Line and Advancing sets for 1812 would be welcomed

to acompany the fine chassuers and russian grenadiers. I would love to see Strelets expand on the Russian campaign with something other than plain old marching. Perhaps a big box set would be appropriate.

Standing at attention in 18 different poses, please!