Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WW1 Russians

Freaken awesome! These look fantastic!

Re: Re: WW1 Russians

Don't want the Winter Russians for WWI but for RCW and they are superb - at last something to fight alongside Orion's Red cavalry, that has been so lonely these last few years. Watch out you white reactionaries and filthy imperialist interventionists! :-)

(I think I'll take some of my tablets and go and have a lie down)

Re: Re: Re: WW1 Russians

I be deeply impresed about the suberp selection of poses! In the future maybe the is aslo space for their 'Counterparts', I think about Austrians in sommer and winter gear ond mixed in early and late which means like your great Russians WWI with caps and helmets. I think there is an essential need for the both sets to document the horrific time. An other idea would be to produce a new Russian Revolution-Set -maybe a big box- with than your 'old' Russians WWI and some new sprudes with Lenin and some other impressive Revolution soldier in action!!!!

Best regards from Austria!
Martin Macalka

Re: Re: Re: Re: WW1 Russians

I think I can use them also for the Russo-Japanese war with a little conversion of the cap. Wonderful stuff!!

cheers
Uwe

Dear Martin,

actually we also believe that WWI Austro-Hungarians are still underreprresented in 1/72. It will be great to re-create all those troops from the Gashek's Adventures of the Brave Soldier Shweik, won't it?

Regards,

Strelets

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WW1 Russians

Good old soldier Schweik...so Strelets, can we expect a figure that will represent him in your next Austro-Hungarian set? Great work on the WWI Russians BTW (I especially like the winter uniform ones).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WW1 Russians

Alex,

Do you REALLY want to have 4 Schweiks, Dubs, Lukases, etc. in a set? If Austrians will ever be made then they will be in mini- format.

Regards,

Strelets

Hey Strelets, I was joking about the Schweik figure

Hey Strelets, I was joking about the Schweik figure

These look great fine set of poses...

Cheers

Dear Jan,

thank you for your message.
These will be available as of today at Hannants.
You may check on:
http://www.hannants.co.uk/

Best regards,

Strelets

Bravo, Strelets!! Looks like another excellent set! Does anyone know when they will be released in the US? Very anxious to buy both summer and winter sets.

Re: Re: Re: WW1 Russians

Dear Steve,

they've been delivered to the US distributor recently. The rest is not up to us.

Best regards,

Strelets

Strelets, you have done it again! Fantastic, magnificent, awesome, bravo! I'm glad to hear you will make Austrians. Please make a better set of Turks too. Make all of WW1. Now I have cause to buy more cool WW1 cavalry sets.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WW1 Russians

Especially Austrian cavalry with their old blue uniform. More colourful than the rest in 1914.

cheers
Uwe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WW1 Russians

Last but not least there is an essential need of Artilleries WWI. Easy models with one sprude like the simple Aifix British gun with 6 Artillery crew! Russians, Austrians, than maybe again Germans, US, Turks and I think there will not be a need for French Artillery because of the Hat announcement. You can see my enthusiasm in this area andin your production! I love them! Thanks a lot chèr Yuri and the rest of crew of Strelets! Martin Macalka

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WW1 Russians

Wow! I will buy them as soon as they arrive at Michigan Toy Soldier or Toy Soldier HQ. Very nice.

And great to hear about the WW1 Austrians!

Along with artillery, machinegun sets would also be cool.

nice sets

I hope those new sets will soon be on their way to my local supplier, Always Model, here in Taiwan. They look great and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Why there are 4 officers and 4 machine gunners ?