Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question

Having been to Hawaii for a week, I'm back now.

Re: Question

I look regularly at th e Forum but I have little to say because I would not like to keep asking about the Crimean War British Grenadiers and I won't mention the Turkish Infantry

I often look at the forum but haven't contributed before as everyone else's military knowledge is way ahead of mine.
I can find out just about anything I need to know just by looking on here,plus a whole load of stuff I didn't even realise I wanted to know.
Keep up the good work Strelets.

"Or is it just a sign that all possible wishes have been fulfilled by the industry"

Quite the reverse I'm still waiting for the WWI British cavalry....You can never have enough variation, its my opinion that what makes Strelets special is their 40+ pose original philosophy, its good that you can fill some of the gaps with the 12 pose infantry sets but much more interesting with 40+ these are great sets and I wish I could buy more of them......how about a roman field camp for instance something along the lines of the french army camp or a WW1 medical and civilian set with some off duty servicemen etc....

Cheers