Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nürnberg

Hi guys,

I see that you gave the link on the Najemo forum where my friend Thomas posted his photos of our trip to Nürnberg.

Mine you can find on the HAT-forum (Sorry Strelets, next time you will be the first) together with my comments. It was diffcult to remove Thomas from the Zvezda stand with this medieval figures there.

I had a very good talk with Pegasus and their Russian marines (or sailors) are my favourites of the comming sets.

cheers
Uwe

Re: Nürnberg

Whoever has been fortunate to attend this show may i ask if there was any form of electronic gaming present.Ie PC/XBOX/Playstsion games companies.
Also i'd like to know if there were any new scenic conpamys or diorama things for sale.

Re: Re: Nürnberg

Hi Hank,

after four hours walking through the modelling booth I was not able to visit any other halls.

Dioramas from Italeri with their new snapp together hoses, bunkers etc. and some manufactors who offered some models made from stone (bridges, castles etc) in a do it yourself box. Beside this conflix houses and some wargaming stuff, for example a snap together river. I fear all the other diorama stuff was in the model railway section.

cheers
Uwe

Re: Re: Re: Nürnberg

Thank you Uwe! Very interisting pic !!!
Have you seen the Zveda Catalugue? The japanese catalugue is still in programme? I hope so...
Hi
Bull

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nürnberg

The japanese catle... Sorry

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nürnberg

Hi Bull,

I've got an English Zvezda catalogue. All the news that were mentioned before on the forum. The Austrians in 30yw "uniform" or better as mercenaries with the Poles against the Russians.

But I would not bet on the drawings there. Their English infantry for the 100yw is much different to the drawing in the catalogue.

There is no sign of the Japanese castle, the news here is a medieval town house (looks nice)and a European thatched country house.

Beside this I recognised for the first time the Roman fort, which I need for my diorama. Strange that I've overseen it in the past...

In their range of ships they have an English medieval ship from 1340. Very interesting

cheers
Uwe

Zvezda smart selling figures to match ship

diorama and collector enhancement. MORE DIORAMA STUFF PLEASE MANUFACTURERS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nürnberg

Thank you for your answer Uwe ...

I hope the japanese castle is still in programme...