Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Heavy brigade

I am so pleased with the way this Big Box is proceeding I shall not mention the Turkish Infantry.
Actually, I am one of the first to appreciate the time it takes for inception to creation of new models. I have read a lot, on this Forum, about the lack of understanding or not fulfilling peoples wishes (requests)but all things come to those who wait.
If you are reading this, Dave, I will be posting something on this site (and/or brother Taran will post it on HaT's site) which is being constructed with you and similar collectors in mind.
It is possibly a few weeks a way.
Best wishes
Murach

Postpone Heavy brigade - give us Turks

Okay i think Strelets bring alot of this turbulence on themnselves (which they deserve)with the way they market themselves.Yes but on teh whole Great products.
I dont think anyone but a Russo ukraine maker would do them so good.Zvezda just excellent too.(Esci Airfix have no feeling.)

But i dont want a pretty box .I just want figures that are not made elsewhere,no rereleases or duplicates of available figures etc .Look at the mission on website.

So many Russian CW with no effective opponent.
Why not give us some CW Turks(Russias traditional enemy ).

Give us a Mini set see how it goes.
Sales Good
then give us a regualr set(mini ha-ha set#2 ).
Good sales
put them ina big box with a special set.eg
introduce Sardinians/allied artillery etc

Re: Re: Re: Heavy brigade

Mssr Murach,

I am looking forward to it!

Merci beaucoup (and Cheers Mate)