Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: to strelets

The S*R Team needs to seriously consider more Accessroy sets, as mentioned, such as the Attack on the Great Redoubt.

Whether Marx, Airfix, Revell, S*R, Zvezda, HaT ... etc, accessories should be easy money as they work for so many eras, and all generations of collectors will keep searching for them, even long after us.

Thanks for listening ... :-)

Re: Re: to strelets

Wieh! More ww1:) (i hope infantry this time, or art.)

Cheers,

Christiaan

Re: Re: Hey Dave for some reasons u dont get my emails

Hi dave Im sending you emails but probably it is not c geting through.How you doing?

I agrre with Dave would be nice to see more accesories

Re: Re: Re: Hey Dave for some reasons u dont get my emails

Hi Pavol!

I will send you an e-mail to your address above. Glad to see you back on the forum.

Talk soon!

Re: Re: Re: Hey Dave for some reasons u dont get my emails

Hi again, Pavol!

I sent you an e-mail. The last one I got from you was dated December 10, 2007. Sorry I did not reply sooner - oops!

And continue to send in your comments to this forum. You have a unique and interesting knowledge of military history.

Take care! - Dave

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Dave for some reasons u dont get my emails

tanks Dave-too bad my writing is so bad.I speak much bether in english than I write.I wasnt here for quite long.But now Im back and see many new sets.

I have send you email today my good friend.

Re: Re: to strelets

Preach on brother Dave. Accessories indeed in nice soft Strelets plastic would be welcome.