Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Suggestion for a new roman set

YES PLEASE
make them such set like it was French camp but now a roman camp.
Officers slaves civillans wagons

Re: Re: Suggestion for a new roman set

that the idea i support strongly . BACK TO multiple poses sets. Roman Command Set.1st/2nd AD, 3rd AD and 4th/5th AD.

Re: Re: Re: Suggestion for a new roman set

I'm with you guys.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Suggestion for a new roman set

Yes, a Traditional Strelets*R Command Group of Roman Commanders and Other Officer/Flag Bearers, etc box with 48 unique poses, or a set that includes a "Period Famous Scene" with somewhat fewer than 48 poses would be neat.

Can't wait until the S*R Mates put it out! I'm in complete support of above recommended requests.

Happy Collectors We Are

Gotta be Roman Engineers

Road building group, Pallisade building group crucifiction group(amazing this torture became symbolic of the christian faith ) for emnemies of rome. Roman navigation and command group in covered wagon(see Gladiator movie)

Re: Gotta be Roman Engineers

The construction battalions are a must. If the legeonares are striped down enough, they can pass as slaves too. Perhaps even midievil engineers. A brick wall/sand bag with some timbers set, similar to the ESCI Field Excessories and including some multi-use multi use figures would work great.,

Re: Re: Gotta be Roman Engineers

We need Roman enemies.

All those nice Roman sets are in vain with no opposition.

Ancient Germans, Illyrians, Parthians, Sarmatians, Dacians, Hebrew, Iberians, Keltiberians, Lusitanians, Berber, Nabataeans, Palmyrians etc..

Re: Re: Re: Gotta be Roman Engineers

I am reading Norwich's Byzantium and it appears that the Romans were their own worst enemy.

KenK

Re: Suggestion for a new roman set

@KenK

WORD