Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
No Not sequels...crusades

Well, I confess I'm drifting back into metal, as wont be anything else Strelets or anyone else producing much CW(into valley not in usa til feb going by last 2 years wear on the carpet) until March 2008 maybe , unless of course we get another stampede of cavalry from somewhere out of the blue.I'm determined to finish this collection AND GET GAMING WITH IT.kARS SEIGE IS A MUST with turk inf and artillery plus the actions against teh russians along OLD Trajan's wall in Romania.

bOO hOO

Xbox 360 crashed (3 red rings = hardware fault) so while tahts away = painting to catch up.Pity on last phase of game at Flaksturm (tres dificile).Recommend game, either get abotched or greasedlanding.Should be with my refurbished xbox by november....a few more war games out by then.oNLY WEEK AGO I BURNT OUT THE TRIGGER and had to replace it..

So looking out for whats on ebay 20mm cw metals etc .Something always turns up.

Re: No Not sequels...crusades

Hi Hank,

thanks for the tip, it will make me poor to order all this stuff for such a price...

Be patient, I guess Strelets will bring the Turks in 2008. If not we will visit them eh?

cheers
Uwe