Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dave be advised, my prayer mat is wearing thin

And I, too, shall give my beads a good klickity - klackity - rub and chant, chant, chant for our much needed sets.

The S*R Team has always found a way to achieve success for all of us, so it's up to us to have faith and give faith to their efforts.

Thank you, thank you, Hank and the S*R Team for our little corner of fun on the earth !!!

Uhh?, did I mention Turkish and French Crimean War Heros?

Happy Collecting Always!

Allah-shazaam , effendi

Dave i'm worried because what is needed if the CW Turkish Infantry are produced, is a "stealth(hush, Project Fireball- XL5) Mach 10 flying carpet" to get them distributed over here rapido, once boxed before they sell out.

I heard of an elite mercenary mujahadein called Ali Babba and the 40 suicide bombers, who may be interested in a proposition to help us out and expedite the figures faster than a Sheik's racing camel.

The figures would have to be placed in a fire proof bag of course.We fill the bags with CW Turks so they dont explode.heh heh Insh-allah, amigo (Think thats er Tex-oil language)