Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: French Cuirassiers

The train from Kiew is a rather slow one. But it always arrives at its destination and has never failed me. The long wait does not decrease my excitement to finally hold the sets in my hands, that's for sure.

Re: Re: Re: French Cuirassiers

Dear Everyone!

Yes, you guys are certainly right. A cross-continent train ride in spring/summer would be my dream come true. Especially to disembark and pick up a few boxes of the newest figurine sets, and see the famous sites in each country, and have a hot-plate of the local foods. When I retire, that will be my gift to myself, to cross Europe by train. Regarding boats, I actually get violently sea-sick.

When I lived in Japan for those years, I did use Harfields and Hannants both, as well as purchases on eBay from sellers in Germany, Italy, the U.K., France, and of course our friends in the Ukraine, Taiwan, and other places I have forgotten about, places with wonderful people willing to help out. And those in Spain sure have passion for the hobby. I didn't always win on eBay!

My hobby, and my life, are much richer because of these overseas contacts. At home, I find enthusiasm, but overseas I see passion.

It's a real challenge to see if I can survive the wait for the new stuff. It's the Scottish my Mum instilled in me that echos, "Learn to be patient."

Cheers Friends