Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NAPOLEONIC FRENCH CUIRASSIERS

you're so right pat!

En avant mes braves, en avant! Vive L'Empereur!

(or should it be en avamment?)

Cheers,

Christiaan

Re: Re: NAPOLEONIC FRENCH CUIRASSIERS

Hello Christian,

You are right too, it is:
En avant mes braves,en avant! Vive L'Empereur!.

Not: en avamment

Regards

Pat

Re: Re: Re: NAPOLEONIC FRENCH CUIRASSIERS

Bravo Mssr Sheuck! Well said!

Because you are a good husband and father and took your family to the event, you planted the seeds of curiosity and respect for history in your kids and you know your wife respects that.

Someday, your kids and wife will surprise you and say, "Lets do that again."

Just breathing the same air and walking on the same ground with the historics important to you - touches you with history! You led your family that day from the front as a good leader is expected to, and you will see your personal victory as the future unfolds.

And sharing excellent quality figurines of art such as Strelets*R's with them will also arouse further curiosity, and discussions.

Happy Collecting!

Re: Re: Re: Re: NAPOLEONIC FRENCH CUIRASSIERS

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your kind words.
I think my Son begins to find interrest in old History as well as in 1/72 figures. Actually I don't expect that same interrest from my Wife and Daughter who already have their own Hobbies by the way.
Anyway it was nice to have them all around that day.
But you are right because my 7.5 year old Son told me he already wants to paint his figures. I paint my own ones with HUMROL ENAMELS which is good but longer and I would like to find some painting technique easyier for him?
Anyway thank you for your words.
Best regards.
Pat.