Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
to strelets: Future strategy

Any chance that the cuirassiers and Russian dragoons will be relesed seperatly in the future once the big boxes are sold? As these big boxes will sell rapidly I don't think I will have a chance to buy as many as I need.

Any chance you will be making big box sets of French and Russian army winter dress with the new sets and a set with French/ Russian commanders?

Many regards

Re: to strelets: Future strategy

Dear Pieter,

no, sets designed specifically for the "Big Boxes" won't be re-released separately.

We aren't planning other "Big Boxes" for the Napoleonics in a foreseeable future.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Strelets, when are you going to release the Borodino set?

Dear Strelets, have you decided how many sets you are going to release of the Bordino big box??

Judging by the look of the range of figures and the fact that the Borodino bicentennial is due in 5 years, you may want to keep these masters if that is possible.

I am thinking of 2 or 3 boxes for myself, lord knows how many other enthusiasts will get mulitiple boxes.

I sincerely hope you dont underestimate the interest in this.

Many thanks for producing this great Battle in your range.

cheers Mike McA

Re: Re: Strelets, when are you going to release the Borodino set?

Dear Mike,

our community isn't that big as one might imagine.
This set will be released with a production run of about 1.000 boxes.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Re: Re: Strelets, when are you going to release the Borodino set?

well, 1000 isn't much, i will need to buy them as soon as the appear. I better start collecting money ;)

Cheers,

Christiaan

How many sets were made of the medieval big box?

Just so we can compare both. The medieval box is still available, but it is hard to find.

Re: How many sets were made of the medieval big box?

I'm not planning to buy a big box, because I get a lot of figures I don't like/want. I really wanted the new figures in the Medieval Britain big box, but I don't want to have all the other sets that are included. The same with the Borodino set, I want those cuirassiers, but I don't need any russians etc, so I won't be buying it. Strelets could sell more when they sell the sets seperately as well.