Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: French Grenadiers in Winter Dress

A very good idea indeed. Now I can buy lots of figures without having to worry much about the long cue of soldiers I still need to paint :-)

thanks!

In the pastI suggested frequently on this forum to create wintersets for the Russian campaign/french retreat.
So I'm very glad to see Strelets creating infantry ánd cavalry sets for this period.
And the guard-grenadiers/-chasseurs(?) will ofcourse find it's way to the many Waterloo-fans.
So I have to thank Strelets from the bottom from my heart!
Just another suggestion: Cossackcavalry in really thick warm clothes will be super for this campaign. With fur around their necks or on their heads etc.; all armed with simple lances.
Would be super!
regards and thanks again
marc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: French Grenadiers in Winter Dress

Of course many generals avoided fighting then if they got the option.
An appropriate set might be of an army in winter quarters...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: French Grenadiers in Winter Dress

Cossacks in winter clothing would be very welcome, they indeed just look so cool in fur. and its a great set for Strelets; what about a mixed infantry/cavalry set, would be really great.

Cheers,

Christiaan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: French Grenadiers in Winter Dress

and of course, I'm really looking forward your planned wintersets :)

Value-added cossacks

Plus throw in a few Bashkirs & Tartars with the cossacks....& maybe a priest with Icon & some Don cossack horse artillery: great set!
donald

Re: Value-added cossacks

Hi Donald,

a great idea - Don Cossack artillery and Bashkiers, Kalmücks etc.

cheers
uwe