Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Dear all: Charging French Cuirasseirs

Hät is one of the largest manufacturers of 1:72 scale figures in the world.

www.hat.com

Re: Dear all: Charging French Cuirasseirs

Yes, and this manufacturer offers an own forum as I see now!
Hät has nice boxarts... , do the figures live up to the expectations generated by the box?
The Strelets-Boxart isn`t of the same quality standard, but their figures are always real winners!!! Good researched, detailed and sculpted figures with a rich variety of very useful poses for interisting eras/armies.
Greetings

I can't say the Strelets figures are very detailed and sculpted. Some of them lack any detail. The latest output by Hät are one of the best figures I've ever seen.

To compare figures of different manufacturers go to the : plasticsoldierreview.com

On that site you will find hundreds of sets that have been revied and in some cases height comparisons between manufacturers.

Best regards,

Malcolm

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yes, and this manufacturer offers an own forum as I see now!
Hät has nice boxarts... , do the figures live up to the expectations generated by the box?
The Strelets-Boxart isn`t of the same quality standard, but their figures are always real winners!!! Good researched, detailed and sculpted figures with a rich variety of very useful poses for interisting eras/armies.
Greetings