Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is your next Project ???

To the truly toughest of the tough in their hearts, mon Legionairres, to: Loius, Madpenman, Mike B (! :-)), and Bill, and all the silent forum members, please post your hard earned works here on this forum and share with us your most passionate dreams in the 1/72 scale, whether painted or not.

No excuses mon Leginonarries !!!

This is a mature and leading-edge forum which you can always be proud of. Thank you to the Strelets*R Team for your support. And thank you for such a wonderful "Contributions" page. Awesone !!!

Next week, many a contributions will be a comming !!! :-)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is your next Project ???

Trimming the hoards of 1/72 plastic I've got, now reduced to just one big box after months of hard work in front of the TV.....target 6 weeks

Undercoating my Caesar figures and getting them seperated into consitutent armies.....target today!

Choosing a few of the above and painting them.....ongoing.

Finish gluing and painting Tamiya 1/700 Prince of Wales battleship.....ongoing

Finish gluing and painting Academy 1/72 Hurricane......ongoing

I love it!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is your next Project ???

1) finishing paint a 24 man battallion of highlanders (mix of airfix/exci and Odemars)

2) then doing a 24 man battalion of cacadores. (Odemars)

3) then some french horse artillery (full-dress) Italeri guard horse artillery, with zvezda guns, and head swops with zvezda shakos.

4) Some Odemars Olg Guard grenadiers

Target for all this- 6 weeks (we'll see!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is your next Project ???

Complete my re-paint of French Guard foot artillery and French line foot artillery (Airfix and Esci); working also on an advancing line of Russian heavy grenadiers (Zvezda). Then there's the nightly trimming in front of the tv (Strelets has got me going after medievals and Romans!)

I should be ready for the next project by the time I'm 432.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is your next Project ???

making a diorama 4x8 ft of 18th or 19th cent's, a sort of multipurpose thing that I can use for awi, war of 1812, or nappy. I'm using hirst arts blocks for buildings.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is your next Project ???

Also going to make a new diorama 16ft by 6ft for a Napoleonic campaign in 2008. I generally game in the summer months and paint through the winter. My curent layout is in its 4th season and has been used for WW11 in Northern Europe.