Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Strelets range

Dear strelets- I must say that I really love your figures!!!! I can also understand your decision for the mini-sets which is the normals brand which other figure producers are doing and it really helps for financing further projects. But Strelets you are unique. For this I must say it directly that I be a bit disappointed that now you are producing 4 mini sets and (agian again) cavalry sets. Means 1 real Strelets set with 2 cavalry sets in which the horses are the same. Yes I bought them all and I will do this in the future (e.g -all your Russian WWI cavalries and so on) but would strongly prefer Strelets sets with so many different poses. For myself I think that it is not absolutely important to to eg. the Russian Line Infantry Crimea war in more that 40 poses- for a Line Infantry toop we do not need so much poses- but therefore you can do much more with field camp sets- or great battle sets!!!!!

Last but not least I really love your box art and I be soo happy that Strelets is existing!!!!

Thanks for your attention andbest regards from Austria!

Martin Macalka

Re: Strelets range

Dear Martin,

we aren't planning to completely discontinue our Strelets-R range. We will rather concentrate ourselves on making sets that better suit this format, like camp scenes, command sets, hospitals, etc.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Re: Strelets range

Thanks for your friendly answer! I be very happy about this great info! Best regards from the Balcans! Martin Macalka