Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Might just as well include guns

That's a very good idea but they might as well toss in a few guns which are simple to produce. Better yet, why not vary the cannon as well, and for example, include a morter or rocket launchers or some other non-standard cannon.

Now, getting back to the crews, I would like to see some men defending their guns from infantry or cavilry attack.

Back to the guns, a wrecked carrage or some other artillery "causulty" might be fun

Re: Might just as well include guns

Well said Andrew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Might just as well include guns

hi,broken guns or wrecked carriage or limbers is'nt dificult to do yourself,but charriots or wagons of the combat train are seldom done,whith appropriate crews
regards

Re: To Strelets: Set Ideas!

No set of artillerymen that I have yet seen includes the men who hauled on the ropes (traces) to pull the guns into position - I would like to have some of these for Napoleonic sets. Also, artillery figures for some of the smaller nation i.e. Germans, Poles, Spanish etc.

Re: Re: To Strelets: Set Ideas!

You might look at the Yankee/ Confederate Engineers on PSR that Revell did a number of years ago. The have men pulling ropes that I use to move cannons back in position. If you swap hats, I would believe they could serve in other wars !

Re: Re: Re: To Strelets: Set Ideas!

Emhar Russian Artillery also had some. Presumably the Artillery wore greatcoats sometimes so a head swap might make them useful.