Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
French Light cav

Dear Strelets,

It would be great if you can plan to make some French light cav ( Chasseur de la ligne, Lancier Francais and Lanciers Polonais) to fight your Russians.

Thanks

Re: French Light cav

Yes, it would be great!! Could I add hussars also?Maybe with tall cilindrical shakos, making the hussars easily convertible to guard d'honeur

Re: Re: French Light cav

Dear friends,

in 2007 we will release several Napoleonic French cavalry sets, most probably 3. Which particular sets will be released we will advise later on.

Regards,

Strelets

Re: Re: Re: French Light cav

That's very good news!

Re: Re: Re: Re: French Light cav

fantastic news! Are these Metropolitan French or exotic/foreign French?

Metropolitan

A set of french cuirassiers on big horse would also be very great!!!

Excellent news - I always like to see (and buy) new Naps sets. French cavalry will be good to look forward to. No preferences - whatever you guys make will be interesting to me

Bravo Strelets! You make 'em and I'll certainly buy 'em.

Re: French Light cav

That`s fantastic news!
I´m really looking forward to see which units Strelets will choose!
BTW another good opportunity for some french cavalry would be the now started Franco-Prussian-War-line!
And of course some cavalry of their prussian/bavarian/württemberger/"german" enemies as well!
Greetings

Russian dragoons

Hi Strelets,

I am always happy to get new napoleonic stuff and there are a lot of missing cavalry units for all nations.

As for the Russians, the Dragoons for 1812-15 would complete my cavalry

cheers
Uwe

Re: Russian dragoons

Dear Uwe,

and what would you say about cavalry in winter outfit? I guess without it Russian cavalry for 1812 will be incomplete?
Regards,

Strelets

Re: Re: Russian dragoons

Dear Strelets,

Russian cavalry in winter dress would be great. Cuirassiers in greatcoat with Cuirass for 1812 or 1814 etc. Sounds a good idea! And then I can send you some paintings of German cavalry in winter dress.

cheers
Uwe

Re: Re: Russian 1805 dragoons

Hello,
please!!!!!
Make 1805 Russian cavalry (Cuirassier, dragoon and hussars)for Austerlitz.
René Dave.

Re: Re: Re: Russian 1805 dragoons

But HaT already make a set for this period. A Strelets set would be nice as it would add variety, but I would prefer something new initially - artillery would be good (please)