Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: To Strelets: What about the Streltsi?

I support Bert. The Zvezda poses are very simple. I would like to have some advancing poses, or a casualty. And then what do you think about enemies?
My favourite would be Polish infantry.

cheers
Uwe

Re: Re: Re: Re: To Strelets: What about the Streltsi?

Dear Strelets,

Yes, I've got a couple of Zvezda Streltsi sets but I also have around 40 of yours and I'm happy to mix them. I would encourage you to continue with them or something similar.

Cheers, Frank

Re: Re: To Strelets: What about the Streltsi?

Norman cavalry to the same high standard as your Mini-series infantry would be perfect. Also firing lines for the ACW to complement your ACW command sets and provide them with "cannon fodder".
Advancing and firing Streltsi would fill the gaps left by Zvezda's set.
Ian Bruce

Re: Re: Re: To Strelets: What about the Streltsi?

Please continue making them. I love collecting them. Where there any strelets personalities? Perhaps you could make them as a personal touch. Or you could add personalities from Russian history (Catharina the Great, Ivan the terrible, Peter the Great,...) Or just personalities that are linked to your sets(current and past)like William the conqueror, more Napoleonics, Crimean commanders, famous knights, Romans,...
Or just extra poses to previous sets.

Re: Re: Re: Re: To Strelets: What about the Streltsi?

Strelets should continue making the Streltsi to finish their range. They should not leave the us hanging because Zvezda has made them too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Strelets: What about the Streltsi?

I think it would be great to find a mini-set Streltsi at which we could add the individual Streltsi we have already collected.

Think Strelets and you think Streltsi ... Don't let competitors set your agenda! (no text)