Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: wise up dudes

Hank, as you say in other postings Strelets have a fudged PR policy and tend to confuse everyone. I'd rather read what PSR have to say

Re: To Strelets: Is there a definitive answer to this one yet?

I too would like to hear it "from the horse's mouth." PSR is a wonderfully reliable site, but they do sometimes make assumptions about what a company "must" be trying to do based on its own sort of conventional wisdom.

I'm thinking that the Strelets "Mini" format would be perfect for something like the HaT "mini-box"/6000-series line, which contained fewer figures but at a lower price. I, personally liked the idea, because I don't make use of large #s of any one army and it allowed me to ramp up the variety of different armies I could choose from more economically. The key criticism levelled against them was that they simply offered too few poses (4, as I recall), which was certainly justifiable given the HaT format. On the other hand, with Strelets and their "each pose is unique" format, such an inexpensive "mini-box" approach, with 12 unique poses for much cheaper than a full set, would be a dream come true.

Re: Re: To Strelets: Is there a definitive answer to this one yet?

Dear Aaron,

the Mini sets will contain 48 figures in 12 various poses on 4 identical sprues and at lower price.
Best regards,

Strelets