Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Does mini mean smaller sets or just fewer poses?

According to PSR, as Jon states, they will be full sets, but with more identical poses. PSR also states they will only be sets where this is appropriate and the policy of many individula figures will continue

wise up dudes

Hamish, Just who is making the figures PSR or Strelets.

I'd rather hear it from Strelets, and they have painstakingly across the forum's minefield answered in bit by bit.Seek and ye shall find.

Re: wise up dudes

Hank, as you say in other postings Strelets have a fudged PR policy and tend to confuse everyone. I'd rather read what PSR have to say

Re: To Strelets: Is there a definitive answer to this one yet?

I too would like to hear it "from the horse's mouth." PSR is a wonderfully reliable site, but they do sometimes make assumptions about what a company "must" be trying to do based on its own sort of conventional wisdom.

I'm thinking that the Strelets "Mini" format would be perfect for something like the HaT "mini-box"/6000-series line, which contained fewer figures but at a lower price. I, personally liked the idea, because I don't make use of large #s of any one army and it allowed me to ramp up the variety of different armies I could choose from more economically. The key criticism levelled against them was that they simply offered too few poses (4, as I recall), which was certainly justifiable given the HaT format. On the other hand, with Strelets and their "each pose is unique" format, such an inexpensive "mini-box" approach, with 12 unique poses for much cheaper than a full set, would be a dream come true.

Re: Re: To Strelets: Is there a definitive answer to this one yet?

Dear Aaron,

the Mini sets will contain 48 figures in 12 various poses on 4 identical sprues and at lower price.
Best regards,

Strelets