Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prophet of doom and Strelets pact

Matt, i couldnt care less if Strelets outfit is run from a mobile phone and a used Skoda Estelle or Brabant and the figures produced from an upturned washing machine back in some dairy dasha in the Ukraine(IT Figures started similar way in the UK, great guys).

Fed up with these hedge hopping ww1 mincemeat cavalry sets jumping the production line.Now we are getting fuzzy M00-x Normans on sprues.Thats funny LOL

Patience lost empires and battles hah
lets see some integrity first and deliver the CW Turkish Infantry DUDE .

Re: Prophet of doom and Strelets pact

I know it gets frustrating waiting for a particular set sometimes, even worse when a company decides not to produce it at all. It's still better than the old days, when you didn't know a new set was being produced until you saw it on the shelf in the hobby shop. Hank, I think more has been lost by impatience than by patience, unless by patience you mean timidity.

Dave

Re: M00-x Sets only available in Estonia and Bognor Regis

Estomnia ??? and to stlelets plase re realeise some ou of production sets i would like to buy your sets but simpley i dont have so much mony like we all ...

Re: Re: M00-x Sets only available in Estonia and Bognor Regis

Hi Kert,

why don't you open your own shop in Estonia? If there is a market and a lot of figure-freaks as we are, this could be your chance. And you will get the figures for a cheaper price directly from the producer

cheers
Uwe

Re: M00-x Sets only available in Estonia and Bognor Regis

i cant i dont have so much business wit