Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
M00-x Sets only available in Estonia and Bognor Regis

Well more scraps of info thrown to the wind ,whwther sets of 12 or multiples doesnt really matter. Will strelets be increasing production or keeping to the 6 sets a 1/4.

More leap frogging of new releases and I guess Crimean War Turkish Infantry etc get further back scheduled for release.

sANTA cLAUS i hope will bring STRELETS a pr angel.

Re: M00-x

dear Hank
Please dont insolt my home country what did you mean in this title ,, Sets only available in Estonia and Bognor Regis´´

Re: Re: M00-x

Hi Kert

I don't think this was meant to be an insult at all... Hank used Estonia because it's very far from the UK and Bognor Regis because it is a city in England with a silly name (sorry Hank...). This was just meant to illustrate the fact that Strelets is launching a new range, which will undoubtedly delay the current futures...
Cheers to all and long live humour!!
p

Re: Re: Re: M00-x

Why i felt isolted becaus none i mean NONE of the srelets sets have EVER reacht in estonia by retailer. Only ones that have come are the oneds that i have bougth in internet shops that way i am angrey

Re: Re: Re: Re: M00-x

Dear Kert,

we contacted all the shops in Estonia that you wrote us about some time ago. Regretfully, none of them replied. As you realise we can't impose our products on them. The best possible alternative for you is either buy online or in St.Petersburg.

Best regards,

Strelets

Prophet of doom and Strelets pact

Hi Kert,Sorry, I was not meaning to insult Estonia. In fact its great that Estonia Latvia have independence and national identity again.

Phillipe got the correct intended context of my message. Hey I am just as frustrated with the slow flow of figures not just to the USA but to the West Coast(California).
Hopefully one of your shops will help you out.I think Strelets latest website change may be a useful tool to show them.(once these blurred images disappear)

Kert I admit i make fun of Strelets ,it sometimes helps change a quiet time on the forum when there is no new things to mention.

EG -- I believe Strelets have made a pact with the prophet of doom not to make Turkish Crimean War Infantry chuckle just to specifically "nut me up" after buying several thousand figures chuckle.

I too have been using ebay/internet to get what i can. Its funny that Airfix and Esci both made boxes of 44-48 figures for so long.ets see what transpires. I dont think its good to hear about releases from other companies or websites,i like to here it from the horses mouth.To me thats rumour whioch anyone can spread eg M00n-available only in ?

Wish you and Estomnia well.Apologies to Bognor Regus too , they like any publicity chuckle.have fun

Re: Prophet of doom and Strelets pact

Hank - patience is a virtue.

It may come as something of a shock but Strelets is probably not a corporate giant with a boardroom in a shiny glass skyscraper, a fleet of private jets and a distribution network that is hooked up to a bank of telephones waiting for calls from dismayed customers from 'the west coast'.

Be satisfied with what you get and realise that Strelets make figures and some aspects of their business may not be up to 'West Coast' standards - whatever they are....nor do they have to be.

This is not 'Microshaft', sorry Microsoft!

Re: Re: Prophet of doom and Strelets pact

I've been to Bognor Regis and it is difficut to see how anybody could possibly insult the place

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hank - patience is a virtue.

It may come as something of a shock but Strelets is probably not a corporate giant with a boardroom in a shiny glass skyscraper, a fleet of private jets and a distribution network that is hooked up to a bank of telephones waiting for calls from dismayed customers from 'the west coast'.

Be satisfied with what you get and realise that Strelets make figures and some aspects of their business may not be up to 'West Coast' standards - whatever they are....nor do they have to be.

This is not 'Microshaft', sorry Microsoft!

Hi Hamish, I guess being a Scotchman it must have been a free trip if you go along the coast there is a much better town on the coast called Beer.

Re: Re: Prophet of doom and Strelets pact

Of course it was free. Would you pay to go to Bognor!
Beer sounds good, but I don't suppose there is anywhere called Whiskey?

Re: Re: Re: Prophet of doom and Strelets pact

I can't remember which King was (either Edward VII or George V, I think) but he died in Bognor and his immortal dying words were, "Bugger Bognor". Which is fair enough given the circumstances!

Matt, i couldnt care less if Strelets outfit is run from a mobile phone and a used Skoda Estelle or Brabant and the figures produced from an upturned washing machine back in some dairy dasha in the Ukraine(IT Figures started similar way in the UK, great guys).

Fed up with these hedge hopping ww1 mincemeat cavalry sets jumping the production line.Now we are getting fuzzy M00-x Normans on sprues.Thats funny LOL

Patience lost empires and battles hah
lets see some integrity first and deliver the CW Turkish Infantry DUDE .

I know it gets frustrating waiting for a particular set sometimes, even worse when a company decides not to produce it at all. It's still better than the old days, when you didn't know a new set was being produced until you saw it on the shelf in the hobby shop. Hank, I think more has been lost by impatience than by patience, unless by patience you mean timidity.

Dave

Re: M00-x Sets only available in Estonia and Bognor Regis

Estomnia ??? and to stlelets plase re realeise some ou of production sets i would like to buy your sets but simpley i dont have so much mony like we all ...

Re: Re: M00-x Sets only available in Estonia and Bognor Regis

Hi Kert,

why don't you open your own shop in Estonia? If there is a market and a lot of figure-freaks as we are, this could be your chance. And you will get the figures for a cheaper price directly from the producer

cheers
Uwe

Re: M00-x Sets only available in Estonia and Bognor Regis

i cant i dont have so much business wit