Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Russian Staff & Hospital

Congratulations on the new masters of Russian staff and hospital personnel. The skill and imagination of your artist are impressive. I am always eager to see what new wonders you have for us. As a fan from the USA I am hopeful you will reconsider expanding your range for the ACW (War of Northern Aggression as it is fondly remembered here in Dixie). Keep up the great work.

Re: Russian Staff & Hospital

Good figures a bit top heavy with Officers but then again always many always were hanging around a HQ battlefield environment.A semaphore and wireless team would have been good inclusion.

Can some double...

... as Napoleonic Prussian and Russian?

And I can probably use the clergy and the vexillum figures for Borodino, no?

Re: Can some double...

HiRob,
Yes, I think a lot of the figures can be used as Napoleonic Russian and Prtussian. I will use them as napoleonics.

Cheers,

Christiaan

Re: Can some double...

The figures of the priest and the religious procession could also work for World War I, the Russian Civil War or the Russo-Japanese War (if they ever make figures for that conflict) and the 1877-78 Russo-Turkish War (which would probably have to be fought entirely by conversions, barring some sort of miracle in 1/72 manufacturing).

Re: Russian Staff & Hospital

Does anyone know what sets this will be realesed with? I do not personally like that idea but never mind.

Re: Re: Russian Staff & Hospital

I do like these figs, and hope to see an Allied equivalent set. Perhaps these might be bundled together, but I expect 2 or 3 other Russian Crimean sets in the package.
This really is the sort of set Strelets do best, more in this line for other periods please.