Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prices

What are people's experiences with the price of the strelets 1/72 sets. In the Uk these are around £5 mailorder (alot). However, I go to Moscow on holiday most years and I get zvezda figures there much cheaper than in the united kingdom (£2.40 RBL120 (2005) detsky mir v £3.60 (2006) mailorder uk) - if I went to the factory shop I assume even cheaper. So can strelets be purchased in moscow? where and how much?
Les

Re: Prices

Retail prices here are nearer £6, and I've seen them at £7.

I'd definately have many more Strelets sets if the price was nearer to HaT/Italieri/Zvezda standard sets.

Here in eastern US I usually see them running about $10 to $11, or £5.25-5.75 .

Re: Re: Prices

Mail order USA is around $8 shipping $6 for whole order. A dollar a box plus base for overseas I think.

I can pay anything between 7 and 9 Euros in Dublin for Strelets and Zvezda figures. I bought the Italeri Medieval Tournement set for 17 euros the other day. With three sets of figures it was worth the price. Hat costs anything between 6 and 10 euros depending on what's in the box.

So you're all trying to say I'm lucky!
Unfortunately I only go next to moscow in the summer of 2007 - 8 months wait. Still you see the attraction of paying 240p for 40 figures or 6p / 9ec / 11usc per figure. Admitedly the air ticket weighs in at £200 / EUR300 / US$380 but I have other reasons for visiting so its just taking advantage really.
Les

Les,

$AU16.36 per set plus $AU10 per order for postage. This is tolerable :)

Have a great day ... Frank

Dropping

They usually go for about $17.95CAD or about 8.20GBP.
I used this currancey converter http://www.xe.com/ucc/.

This is also the going rate for the newer big box hat sets. Fortunately. The latest releases are about $13 - $15. So it would appear that the prices are comming down. Hat big box sets also have this variation in prices, but it seems more like a variation than a reduction.

In Canada, Strelets sets are also usually pretty punctual. That is, they appear in the hobby shops about the same time the turn up at PSR.

Re: Dropping

Try Harfields in the UK £4.95 a box