Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Belgians

And we don't should forget the Belgians in WW1. As far as I know the first victim in the war was a Belgian lancer. I saw his grave last year when I was in Flanders for the holidays.

In the Belgian army-museum there are great paintings about the Belgian army in the early war. Blue lancers, green rifles etc. Great stuff!

cheers
Uwe

Re: Belgians

Hi Uwe,

I support you in your demand for WWI Belgians.
I saw an excibition with pictures and propaganda posters made during the war and one of them indeed mentionned that the first Belgian victim was a Belgian lancer. He died during a fight with German uhlans. So as I really like the German uhlans I would like some Belgians to.

Many regards

Re: Re: Belgians

WW1 is a favourite of mine too, mainly because I have a lot of fun thinking up the battlefield and incorporating trench systems and the like. I always spare a thought for the casualties of all sides at this time of year too though.....

11/11/18

Re: Belgians

I'm sorry to interrupt, but I've just seen your pictures of the Battle of Hastings display, and it is bee-utiful!

I just had to tell you.

Erika

Re: Re: Belgians

Hi Erika,

many thanks I am happy you enjoyed the photos

cheers
Uwe