Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
STRELETS a cardboard Russian Crimean Hospital set ?

Is this correct cardboard or plastic.
I guess Partially ruined cardboard dacha model as the hospital.

Then some new figures,medical orderlies+ casualties and a mule cart for transporting wounded.

1 packet Naval Artillery & Sailors
1 packet Russian Grenadiers or Cossack Infantry,
1 Packet Russian Infantry.

Estimated cost UK pounds ?
--

What?

What on earth makes you think they are going to make an actual building? They have never done so before, and have not said they will now. In a previous post they said it would be like the medieval set - 3 old sets of figures plus one new set.

Re: STRELETS a cardboard Russian Crimean Hospital set ?

its disapoinet really to have old sets rather nice is to see entre box new sets: some commander set+hospital set and some armed civillians dead/wounded . That set would be good (like Napoleonic camp set

Re: Re: STRELETS a cardboard Russian Crimean Hospital set ?

Hi Kert

We had this discussion before the medieval set was released. I think we can all agree we would rather have a separate set with just new figures. Perhaps this new set shows that the medieval set sold well enough to make it a good business idea.

Re: STRELETS a cardboard Russian Crimean Hospital set ?

ok .... i forgot

Re: Re: STRELETS a cardboard Russian Crimean Hospital set ?

If I remeber right (can't find the box right now) - the Strelets medieval court had a card box tent as part of the box. Perhaps the box for the hospital set will be modifiable to become a field hospital.