Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
STRELETS A cardboard Crimean Hospital ? Whats the deal

Hi Scott,I'm in Mid California.
Well i truly do like Strelets, but i still want to kick their Ukrainian/London asses politely of course.Their business side grieves me. They are good figure manufacturers but i'd draw the line there as its often "dark" in the Strelets webpages.

(Yuri, i hope you are eaves dropping as I dont even know what this Crimean war Hospital set will contain.Maybe made out of card or god knows I expect it will be $50 plus shipping.if we knew the contents we could help plan our armies. ) What do sort of figures do we expect ? DAVAI !!!

I offload my older figures periodically when i havent used them for a while. This week i donated, free yes gave away my entire 15mm ACW armies fire and Fury to an Oregon group.In June i did same with my WW2 German Panzer,Panzer Grenadier (2)and USA Armoured and Mechanized Rapid Fire Armies (most were professionally painted in England).

I'm probably going to send Uwe Wild some painted figures as he has a big diorama group that is doing wonders for the hobby.he's a great bloke and a pile of very interesting movies.Exchanged a few with him in May.

I think USPS will get rich off me as i was also mailing boxes to a cousin in the Sudan/Darfur yesterday,who is keeping up the familty traditon for medals etc.

Yes I have a dig and provoke a response(see above subject ) from Strelets now and again when information is not forthcoming.I only ask Strelets to turn on the light.Whats the point of a website if you dont update it. Give them sort of a heads up that we customers are not psychic.

Okay Scott at least you dont snivel TO Strelets like Dave Hennen does. I love his enthusism, maybe its delicate Japanese language coming into his wording after a saki etc.

He sure is a forum charcter.Dave O'Brien was a loss I wrote to him.He's an other incredible bloke, pure wealth of knowledge was fascinating and he could do that in laymans terms.Got a lot of respect for them.But doesnt mean we cant have a little bit of fun, time to time.Have fun.Hank

PS Just what can i wing moan or be negative about when these figures finally get produced.chuckle