Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Revell 7YW Hussars

The only catch is that they are hard to find. Revell declined to reissue them as far as I know.

Not only the uniform - more important the poses

Hi friends,

I made a lot of conversions for different nations out of the existing ranges. Surely there are differences in Hussar uniforms and I would be thankful for every new set.

But what is more important for me are the poses.
I would like to see skirmishing Hussars, firing carbine, loading carbine on a standing horse. Hussars on standing horses in reserve. Some lookouts, dismounted Hussars. Not just another set of headlong charging guys.

cheers
Uwe

Re: So why not more sets of Hussars?

Actually Andreas I've posted some ideas/suggestions long ago to make austrian and french (cylindrical-shakos) hussars as well as prussian cuirassiers for 1813 and got little more than ignored for that so I guess we can do no more than to punch the air, it seems to make more noise than to type messages here.

Re: Re: So why not more sets of Hussars?

Ah if only everything suggested in forums got made - wouldnt life be sweet (and expensive) ? All we can do is argue a case for such a set and see if anyone decides to make it. You never know who might be reading...