Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread

im 14, 15 in september. I started on this forum when I was 11.

Re: 16

With YO YO one of the younger ones...
started when I was 12, and collected and painted ever since.

Re: Re: 16

Are you serious? You are only 16? I have the same reaction as with yoyoma. I wish I were as young as you guys, but am very happy that you are. When I was 16, my offer in life was without Internet, in a comunist country, where information was a source of power. 1/72 were hard to get, but I got addicted with pirated 1/32.

Yo yo ma

You have my respect. I am 40+, and would never have guessed that you are that young, from your previous comments. I just hope you would not feel that you are among dinosaurs (one excluded, for obvious reasons), and hope you will feel comfortable among us.

Respectfully,

petrovici radu

Re: Yo yo ma

Yup. I'm a dinosaur! At least, in one way. Not the other. Dinos rule, dogs drool!

OT for just a moment, does anyone else model dinos?

Anyway, it's good that we have a wide variety of ages here. I won't say mine here, and hope that won't offend anyone. But a mixture of different ages is a good thing in this kind of hobby...we're all not little 10-year-olds, at least! (No offense to anyone, please!) It's a real hobby--and I don't care if anyone thinks us silly for "playing with toy soldiers"! I don't have a problem with that kind of thing...I even collect Legos and post my creations online. I've heard it attracts some women, and turns others off. We don't won't the shallow ones who would hate our hobby for stupid reasons, now do we?!?!

Re: Re: Yo yo ma

Generation Airfix and Vietnam.

Re: Re: Re: Yo yo ma

I forgot to mention that my son has joined me in the hobby- age 12.

thanks

I love history, so the hobby just follows that love.