Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: What's Your Favorite 3 ... ?

DUe to the beauty of the uniforms, especially on well painted figures my three are:

1. British in the 1768 clothing regulations.

2. Late 19th century British in red jackets (Zulu war period 1879-1882).

3. 3rd Crusade, Robin Hood/Ivanhoe

Best regards,

Malcolm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's Your Favorite 3 ... ?

1. British Colonial Armies (All - Sudan, Zulu, Boer, Boxer Rebellion ... ) and I'm VERY excited to finally be able to recruit more soldiers to my army. Strelets rock!
2. WW2 - and looking forward to putting my hands on those new Orion paratroopers, also can't wait for Armorfast's Hanomag and Stug to support my vast numbers of German Infantry. Also I've stocked up on Cromwell tanks from Forces of Valor - believe it or not, they're less than $8 at Target.

3. Ancients - although Hat has just disappointments in store for this era - Coates & shines is worse than LW , I'm looking forward to Caesar's and Lucky toy's figures.

4. Can't get enough of 17. and 18. century figures.

Tercios

You must either have stocked up on Conquistadors years ago, or like me you are waiting to see what Caeser releases.

well formed

Dear all

I am not bothered as long as they are imaginative and well sculpted and give me joy.

Some -"Heart of Darkness" type Africans from up the Congo
Some - French or other 18th cent citizens revolting and not so revolting.
Some - more Mongols
Some - more Indians from India (not in uniform) of the 18th/19th c.

wouldn't go amiss.

I feel a bit like Christopher Robin

Re: What's Your Favorite 3 ... ?

1. Napoleonic
2. 7 Years Wars (& 30 YW too)
3. Mongols

Re: Re: What's Your Favorite 3 ... ?

Everything sounds good to me. But I think you often refer to periods still manufactured by several companies. Because I'm posting here at the strelets forum I think it's the right place to name some periods which fit perfectly to the multifigure (more than 40 different figures)range of strelets. They would be fantastic for skirmish games:

1) French and Indian War (all parties)
2) Mogadischu 1993 (a complete Black Hawk Down range)
3) Legends of the old west (different cowboy, desperado, mexican, lawmen etc. posses)