Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Well, I guess the one zvezda is making

Well the box dates the artillery suited for 1810-1814. That is different from the period you mention. I know very little about this, so I will leave it to the experts to comment on this.
But I do want this set as I am focussing on the Borodino battle (as is zvezda). From what I have read and the pictures I have seen, the general appearance of the men looks good for this battle.
I am also gathering figures for the Waterloobattle, though I don't know if these men can be used.But I count on IMEX for this one.

Many regards

P.S. A while ago I wrote to hat and asked them if they were considering making French artillery. They did answer that it was very likely to follow.

Thankyou

Thanks for the information. This 1810 period should mean long coat tails and diagonal lapels. Basically that means that if they are made in dress uniforms with gaiters by giving them a tricorn hat you cover the AWI period, with a bicorn the early French up to the adoption of the shako. So not accurate for Waterloo but extremely welcome for all the earlier periods.

Best regards,

Malcolm