Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Forum

They did post earlier today but Strelets have since taken it down along with my reply to them. I really don’t know what is going on, but it was good to see some new life after four weeks hiatus.

How brave throughout all that the Strelets Team has/have been going through and enduring, they still care about us. I have sure missed this Forum. Strelets and PSR are my two favorite sites to visit on a daily basis. And honestly, it's the Forum Members I have missed most. A cup of hot black coffee in the morning, and another one after dinner and sitting down to enjoy reading about how everyone is excited to lead their favorite armies into battle simply completes my day. And I love that there are people from all around our world who come together here to share something they are passionate about in common.

Working to keep this going couldn't have been easy. Thank you Strelets for not giving up. :relieved:

Dear tom_s,

As you may remember, we had a bot attack on our forum, which was not possible to stop by banning IP addresses, that these attacks were coming from. Due to that we had to temporarily lock the forum.
Hopefully, after the extensive quarantine period, bots will forget our forum and we will be able to resume our normal communication process here.

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets , i too have missed the forum but so glad it's back, must ask any news about the WSS Austrian infantry set
stay safe there, do hope the war ends soon and Ukraine gets Victory
cheers Old John

Oh Yeah !!! Stunning.

That was the image that we tried to post yesterday.

Regards,

Strelets

I'll be buying ten boxes at least....wow what great poses! You can paint these as most any army of the period since uniforms were so similar at that time....can't wait!

When might we expect these to be available?

All going well, fairly soon.

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets,

I hope and wait for some 'all going well' in your direct sphere.

Still, a bit of it in this small aspect, over which you have a bit more control, will be well received by those who check in here for news about the 'small things' that bring us so much joy and occupy much of our time and efforts in collecting, painting/setting up and using in one way or another. I am guessing and hoping that the marching Austrians will be part of this. Perhaps others too?!

No matter what, this is superb news. All the very best to you Yuri and to the wider Strelets 'family'.

Kind regards, James

Dear James,

yes, marching Austrians should be part of the new lot.
Best regards,

Strelets

Marvellous!

Thank you for letting us know.

So nice indeed to see this forum unlocked. A little piece of heaven on earth, and an oasis of happiness and joy. Then also seeing the figures of a new Strelets set is the icing on the cake :-) What an awesome day! Good thing do happen!!!

Great to see another update. Both sets of Austrian infantry look superb.

I have no need for any Austrian’s in my WSS collection for Blenheim, but I’m sure they’ll do a super job as a different nationality. Does anyone have any information to suggest these couldn’t be used as Prussian’s or Hanoverien’s?

I have missed this forum, good to see it live again.

The only way to wake up on a Sunday morning is to pour a hot cop of Black Joe (Coffee) and log onto the Strelets Forum and the PSR Site to see all the latest of good news. Recently, I have been building up an International Modern Army to fight, now don't get mad, my Terminator Collection. On the Human side, I just added a few boxes of:

Mars Figures 1/72 UKRAINIAN DEFENDERS Figure Set

The are excellent sculpting and mine come in a nice Light Green.

On the Terminator side, I finally found some small-scale Robots advertised as 28mm but more like 32mm plus. But in an absolutely cool silver color and snap together in hard plastic so I can do many Conversions. These don't need to be in Soft Plastic since they are Robots.:

https://frontline-games.com/terminator-genisys/2044-terminator-genisys-terminator-endoskeletons-28mm-miniatures-river-horse.html

With The Terminator Salvation #4 movie they came out with some really great tanks and aircraft that fit perfectly with the 28mm T-800's.

Have a nice Sunday everyone! Durn, I need more Joe - GC

VIP to Ukraine (Victory, Independence & Peace)