Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Friday

Thank you Strelets! A lovely piece of artwork, possibly one of your best yet. Looking forward to the release, whether it be soon or not!

That is definitely 1 of the best out works that I have seen. What a pleasant surprise. I am excited and very much looking forward to holding the final product in my hands, even if it may take a while. Thank you for this Strelets!!! you are the best.

Brilliant to see Anton Batov's artwork (I assume) and more evidence of a peaceful and productive collaboration in crazy times of war and destruction. It will be a wonder and a joy if these Austrians can be brought to fruition.

How ironic that our non-violent hobby, based around conflicts of old, should be so affected by real-life, current conflicts affecting lives, production, trade and squandering needed resources...

Dear James,

Yes James, I agree. In all my years of schooling we learned, "We must study our History and Past, especially Wars, lest we are prone to repeat them."

"VIP to Ukraine!" (Victory, Independence & Peace)