Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nostalgia

Wayne, sorry to hear of your health issues, and very pleased to hear your in remission. You are one of the very few of the old guard still posting, whilst some keep in touch via facebook, most have seemingly vanished and I had hoped this thread and my original post may prompt one or two to say hello. Of course they still may, depending on how often they visit.

Alan, thanks for the kind words. I always enjoy hearing from you and knowing you are doing well. There seems to be few of us left. I do hope they are well.

BTW: Occasionally I visit the private country we used to visit. Recently there was some life there. Sander is doing well.

Hi Alan!

I recently checked the HaT website and found evidence of life - masters of forthcoming Napoleonic Hungarian infantry. They looked good.

Keep up your great work!

ReillyD

I will drop by, I did a little while ago, and the most resent post was ages old.

This one is a couple months old by now, but talking to some folks there is hope in reviving it.

Wayne, I changed my pc a while ago, with my old one went my map to our land peace tranquillity and little plastic guys, please ask Sander to send me a map on facebook messenger.

Will do.