Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Drum and Flag??

I recently went to browse Drum and Flags website for a set that I remembered them having, and was greeted with a big message stating that they have closed down. Does anyone know anything about this? It’s extremely sad if they have closed their doors for good. They always seemed to be one of the most reliable sellers.

Re: Drum and Flag??

Dear Asher,

Rupert has retired and so shut his (online) shop. He provided excellent, personalised, efficient and friendly service.

Hopefully he'll have more time to be able to pursue some of his wargaming and other hobby interests!

Regards, James

p.s. I have been using Kingkit a lot of late for items that I cannot get in Aust. They are a second generation, family business and I can recommend them highly.

James,

At least I can take heart in the fact that Rupert is now enjoying a well earned retirement however sad it may be to lose such a staple in the toy soldiering world. I’ll give kingkit a look. Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Very sad to hear, thank you Rupert for the great service over the years.