Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chasseurs a Cheval of the Guard

Amazing display!

Wow that is a lot of French Cavalry!!! But wonderful work yet again.

Are those the attached Mameluke squadron in blue? Couldnt quite make it out but are those blue braided "hussar" dolmans rather than the traditional clothing the HaT set have? Havent painted mine yet so just wondered.

Many thanks all! No, the Mameluke squadron aren't shown but have been completed. The figures have largely had head changes - Airfix Hussar heads with a pin attached to give the side plume. Figures without pelisses have had them attached.

The blue effect may be a trick of the light as all the figures are in green dolmans, red pelisses and buff breaches.

i thought the troops in the light blue , were the trumpeters

Amazing! You never fail to impress and inspire. Thanks for sharing!

Ah yes I can see now that it is indeed the trumpeters. I forgot they had white busbys.

Either way, its still a lot of amazing figures!!

Dear General Picton,

This is such an exciting pleasure to see all the details of your Conversion Work you have done to be able to display such a frightening looking charge representing Waterloo. I can imagine the fear the opponents would be feeling seeing this charge coming towards them. Absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing here and keeping the Strelets Friday Tradition alive!

GC

"Great Work" is not enough to describe this!!!

Many thanks Dear Bob, yes my mistake the chaps in blue are the trumpeters! Many thanks to everyone for their kind comments

it really is a truly stunning regiment - i thought mine was big with 36 figures!!, the whole project is a work of art and an inspiration to all Napoleonic wargamers and modelers

VERY impressive. Thank you for sharing!!!!!

WOW!!! Amazing work!