Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bit of a Friday Surprise - Maybe?

Dear Toby,

We are up and running.
It's just sometimes that one has to pay attention to one's parents more than to anything else.
News will follow in mid-November.

Best regards,

Strelets

The news on this threat absolutely makes my heart beat faster! The power of hope and prayer. Thank you for touching base with your Forum fans, Strelets. We all wish you and your parent's personal safety and maintained complete health, hopefully with some smiles in between the hours of your days. :pray: :+1: "VIP" (Victory, Independence and Peace) to all of Ukraine!

Dear Strelets,

Great to hear that excellent news.

I hope and trust that your parents are okay. Best to all in the wider Strelets 'family'.

Regards, James

p.s. It was a bit of a bummer that my post trying to bring things back on track got take away as well, but it is of no great importance :)

Glad you are back, and as we still have 3 out 4 of our parents still around, two in the 90`s I fully understand .

Ah, merci, merci pour cette excellente nouvelle. C'est celle que je voulais entendre.Le plus important, ce ne sont pas les figurines, c'est de rester en sécurité et en bonne santé. Donc continuez comme cela!

Bon dia desde Barcelona!
Molt content de tindrà notícies de vostè.
I desitjo que vostè i els seus estiguin bé.

SLAVA UKRAINA.

So glad to get this good news...I too have parents in the late 90's and my dad a decorated WW2 infantryman is slowly fading away...3 Purple Hearts, Bronze Star and Chevalier in the French Legion of Honor....losing him will be a big heartbreak. I needed a little hopeful news.

Strelets
Dear Toby,

We are up and running.
It's just sometimes that one has to pay attention to one's parents more than to anything else.
News will follow in mid-November.

Best regards,

Strelets
Sons and parents first of all. Family is all.

How amazing...I have tears of joy in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was Friday the thirteenth, which most of us survived....and for those of us who did...today is a very joyful and happy day. I am thrilled!