Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More from Mont St Jean

I've worked on the Mont St Jean model this weekend. It's still not finished - the road needs to be laid, and the courtyard base is too pale and syrupy. The stands of the figures need to be better concealed, but you get the general idea.

Despite these forthcoming improvements, I'm already pleased with the results. It's really the coming together of the work of two people who have never met (Liam and my father) but the results look ok and will be even better in due course. You can see more on my blog at http://generalpicton.blogspot.com

More to follow!

Re: More from Mont St Jean

Nice to see the scene coming along with figures being placed. Even the little details such as the wagons etc.

I salute you, Mon Gen-er-all! A little Napoleonic French/English there. Wow, what an amazing structure. I just love forts, farms, battlements, and more and more. Anything full-bodied 20mm 1/72 HO soldiers can fight from behind. Your work here is so amazing. It really shows the other side of greatly uniformed soldiers fighting. Not always beautiful glory. I did see the doctor's pile of removed limbs. That's a first for me in Napoleonics.

P.S. I did check out your Blog. Such hard work and amazing results. Still, I am hopeful you continue to post to this Forum. Your Contributions I am sure do so much to help keep this Forum lively! Thank you so much, and with immense enjoyment! - GC

Soo nice, Every detail is thoroughly thought through, even the mountain of amputated arms and legs depict so truthfully the cruel reality of war. A real masterpiece.

Bravo!!!